Monday, December 26, 2011

Another Christmas Inspiration From OCC

This card was made for the Christmas Decoration Challenge over at Our Creative Corner.  I was inspired by a fun elf clothesline garland I have.  Here is a pic......
I had more inspiration from Splitcoaststampers where I've seen this elf shoe card done many times.  I thought it was cute and wanted to try it out for myself.
 Here are the supplies I used......
Stamps: So Happy For You
Paper: Real Red, Black, Wild Wasabi, Silver Glimmer, Vanilla, retired DP
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Oval punches, Circle punches, Scallop Edge punch, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Argyle EF, Top Note die
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love your inspiration and your card is a great take on that inspiration. Thanks for sharing you talent with us this busy week on Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and utterly adorable! Love how you cut the elf shoes from the die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet/cute card, and that elf clothesline garland hanging up is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my cuteness!!! Jenny, this is an absolutely adorable card, in every way. Love that pop of sparkle, too. Thanks for joining us once again this week at Our Creative Corner! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete