Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Framelits For You *MOJO 221*



Today's card comes from Mojo Monday Sketch 221.
 
I chose to use the round sketch, something I hardly ever do.  In fact, I think I've only made one or two round cards in my stamping life!  What fun though!  I teach an adult ed stamping class at our local high school and I think this will be one of the cards we make in the class coming up.
Here are the supplies I used.....
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Everyday Enchantment DP (Sale-a-bration), Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Stazon Black
Accessories: Framelits die, Nestabilities Scallop Circle die, Circle punch and die, Blushing Bride pleated satin ribbon (occasions mini), sizzlit leaf die, embosslits butterfly, basic pearls
Thanks for taking a peek! 
Jenny
 

No comments:

Post a Comment