Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Color Throwdown 183

Here's my try for Color Throwdown 183 using Really Rust, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, and Certainly Celery. 
I thought this stamp from the Country Morning set would be the perfect fit for this challenge.  In fact, the inspiration picture kind of reminds me of this stamp a little.  I watercolored the image. When it comes to watercoloring, my go to is my watercolor pencils. I find it much easier to blend the colors with the pencils, rather than using ink from my ink pads.
Here's a list of supplies I used....
Stamps: Country Morning, French Foliage, Itty Bitty Backrounds
Paper: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Really Rust, Fresh Vintage DP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Stazon Black,
Accessories: Antique brad, twine, soft suede ribbon, stripes EF, Blender Pen, Watercolor pencils. 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment