Sunday, April 1, 2012

Retro Playdate - PDCC125 & RS5

Today's card is for two challenges again.  The Play Date Cafe Challenge 125 using black, white, and brown.  Black and brown really do go together!!  I actually really like it and may even have to try it with my wardrobe.  I will definately be using this color combo again in the future.  It gives such a vintage feel.  The other challenge I used for this card is Retro Sketches 5.
This sentiment I used is from a set called Card Chatter-Birthday, made by Close To My Heart.  I love how the font matches the vintage style of the card. This is actually the first time that stamp has seen any ink!

Here's a list of supplies......
Stamps: Daring Adventure, Card Chatter-Birthday (CTMH)
Paper: Black, Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Newsprint DP
Ink: Early Esspresso, Black
Accessories: Buttons, Bakers Twine Black, Square Lattice EF, Brown 1/2 pearls
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the texture that you've added with the panel and the buttons too. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, Jenny! LOVE the attention to detail you've given to every layer! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete