Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Blessings Butterfly - RS18


This is my card for Retro sketches 18




I had a couple of these little butterflies laying on my desk, several in the Island Indigo color and one in Cherry Cobbler, so I picked them up and decided these were my main focus for the card! I love it when I get to use my scraps!  I cut out a couple more, added some Indigo DP and Riding Hood Red pleated ribbon....and voila!  Well, not quite.  I did add a sentiment and some embossing too.  :)  Anyway, it's all pretty simple and straight forward.  I really like the color combination...so rich looking.  Each set of butterflies has a different set of rhinestones....on a simple card like this, that's a detail that makes all the difference. 


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Card Chatter-Sympathy (CTMH)
Paper: Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, In Color DP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo
Accessories: rhinestone stickers, pleated ribbon, finial press EF, Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Corner Rounder punch
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment