Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Freshly Made #48 Late


Well, I havn't posted in a while and by the time I got around to posting this card, it was too late for the challenge!  I apparently had a brain block and thought Freshly Made Sketches #48 was due on Tuesday.....it's due on Monday!  Shoot, shoot, shoot!  I hate it when that happens, darn it anyway!  Oh well, I'm gonna post the card anyway because I think it's pretty.
I love this hydrangea stamp colored with these purple tones.  Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush were made for each other.  I watercolored my main image with watercolor pencils and a blender pen, then antiqued it using the French Foliage set, along with a little sponging.


Here's a list of supplies I used on this card.....
Stamps: Because I Care, Sihlouette Sentiments, French Foliage
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Springtime Vintage Buttons, Square Lattice EF, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Tiney Tag Punch, Scallop Ribbon Punch, String
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment