Thursday, September 27, 2012

Aged Denim Sympathy - RS30 & CR84FN63

 
Today's card is for Retro Sketches 30 and CR84FN63
I loved the simple nature of this sketch and was excited to use the color combo with it!  My other inspiration for this card was a backround from a game on my iPad called Glass Tower.  When I saw the brown and tan swirled backround on the game, I knew I wanted to use it sometime on a card.  This sketch and color combo happened to be the perfect match for that!!!
 
 
Here's a list of supplies I used....
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Card Chatter-Sympathy (CTMH)
Paper: Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso (sponging)
Accessories: Bird Builder Punch (leaves), Itty Bitty Punch Pack (flower), Scallop Eyelet Border Punch, Pearls
 
Thanks for taking a peek and have a wonderful day!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Sympathy card Jenny! Love the flourish stamped background! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete