Thursday, October 25, 2012

Distressed Foliage ~ FMS58

 
I made this card for Freshly Made Sketches #58.  I loved the look of this sketch and you could go in so many different directions with it.  I'm trying for a distressed fall look.
 
 
The first element I started with was the paper.  Then I decided what stamps and accessories I wanted to add.  The colors were fallish, so I pulled out my French Foliage set.  With the sanded backround piece of Early Espresso Core'dination and the vintage feel of the set, there was no other choice than to distress everything.  I added a copper button, which doesn't really fit with the sketch, but I felt it needed that something extra. 
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: French Foliage
Paper: More Mustard, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Tangerine Tango DP (retired), Scaringbone and Howlstooth DP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Circles #2 die, Stripe EF, Copper button, Linen thread, Corner rounder punch
 
Thanks for peeking and have a fabulous day!
Jenny
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! I love this card! Great job with the distressing - love the button and twine! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny this is so pretty - love your stamping of French Foliage (one of my all-time favourite stamp sets! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card, Jenny! The colors, textures and elements are all put together fabulously. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great fall card. Love the distressing. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete