Saturday, February 9, 2013

Dynamic Duos #39 - Pink Pirouette and Pool Party

 
Good Saturday morning everyone!  It's Dynamic Duos Saturday again and this weeks combo is soft and pretty....Pink Pirouette and Pool Party.
For my card this week, I also used the sketch from Seize The Birthday #5.  The rules were to make a feminine birthday card.  These colors don't get much more feminine, so I thought it was a good match.  I flipped the sketch on it's side, too.
I started out with my new single stamp "Ears To You".  I also wanted to incorporate my Lattice die, so one panel got the die and pool party ribbon, and the other panel recieved some Pool Party designer paper.  For the main panel, I stamped the image in Pink Pirouette and cut a couple layers out with my Ovals Framelits dies.  Then I stamped the bunnies again in Pool Party on a scratch piece and cut the middle guy out.  I popped him up on dimentionals.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on a scratch piece, trimmed it and flag cut the ends. 
 
 
Make sure you skip on over and see what the other Dynamic Duos Designers have done!


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Ears To You
Paper: White, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party & Pool Party DP
Ink: Same as paper
Accessories: Ovals Framelits dies, Lattice die, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Pool Party brad

 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

 

8 comments:

  1. awe, this is so soft and sweet :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jenny, this is SO cute, that sentiment is adorable. Love the way you created some texture on the background. A great card!! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, so love that sweet little stamp, waiting on mine to arrive now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like that sketch tipped over! Love how you used the lattice, too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love that lattice die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever combination of the lattice die and the bunny ears--its the same shape! Also echoes the plaid on the rabbits... Your card is both sweet AND graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love how you've used the lattice die with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, how cute is this?! I love the layout and the little trio of bunnies is so adorable, especially in the soft colors. I need that stamp soon! :)

    ReplyDelete