Monday, December 30, 2013

You & Me ~ FMS117



       
 

I love pink, black and white together.  It makes such a striking combination, don't you think?  I added a little gold in the form of the NEW sequin trim from the spring catalog.  Isn't it cool? 
The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches
The Ampersand embossing folder is also a new item from the spring book, and also soooo cool!  After I embossed it I rubbed it with a little gold metallic encore ink to tie into the gold sequins. The encore pads are being carried over from the holiday catalog to the spring....Oh, happy day! 
 
 
The You/Me stamp is an oldie from a hostess set called Best Yet.  The stamp really says "to you from me".  I just inked up the "you" and "me" with my black marker and used my stamp-a-ma-jig to place it on the ampersand.
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Best Yet
Paper: Black, Vanilla, Strawberry Slush, Modern Medley DSP
Ink: Black, metallic gold
Accessories: Ampersand EF, Gold Sequin trim
 
You can order most of these supplies HERE.
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny
 
  

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the new ampersand folder, and I love how you used the sequin trim with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Such a great showcase of the new things. Glad you joined us this time at FMS!

    ReplyDelete