Friday, November 7, 2014

Penguin Greetings ~ CCMC328 & RS139


Penguins are my very favorite animal in the world and I've been wanting to paper piece this little guy for a long time.  For this card I used the color combo from Create With Connie and Mary 328 and the sketch from Retro Sketches 139.  I just love this sketch! Most people must have because there are a lot of entries there this week!  I had hoped to play along and I'm making my submission just under the wire!  
CCMC328

I thought the combo at CCM this week was perfect for my penguin.  I used some fun paper from the Trim The Tree paper stack.  I also incorporated some of the All Is Calm DSP.  


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Zoo Review, Letterpress Winter
Ink: Memento black, Smokey Slate, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilites
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Smokey Slate, Lost Lagoon, White, All Is Calm & Trim The Tree DSP
Accessories: Adorning Accents die & EF, Northern Flurry EF, Silver 1/4" ribbon, rhinestones

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the embossing and your fab take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I love how you paper pieced the penguin! Very fun and festive card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the cutest card ever!! I simply LOVE the penguin paper pieced with DSP! Awesome job! Thanks so much for joining the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is CUTE!!!! I LOVE what your did with your penguin...totally DARLING! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOO cute! Love the paper pieced penguin! Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! Your penguin is so adorable paper-pieced with that scallop DSP (which I love!) "She" is just the cutest ever!! Great use of the colors and papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week for the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bottom of your card is my favorite part. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete