Thursday, November 13, 2014

Silver Ornament ~ Merry Monday 134 & NAC115


This card is for Merry Monday 134, which challenges us to use an ornament and silver and blue colors.  I also used the sketch from Nacho Average Challenge 115.

I flipped the sketch around on it's side.  
For the blue colors, I went with Island Indigo and Pool Party DSP from the last years Winter Frost pack. Island Indigo and Pool Party sound more summery than winter, LOL!
I looked around to see what I had for ornament stamps and the only thing I could come up with was the little one that comes in the Ornamental Pine set.  I embossed it with silver embossing powder and hung it from some Smokey Slate ribbon with a Frosted Finish embellishment at the top.  I used a sentiment from More Merry Messages that I thought went perfect with an ornament card. 


Here's a list of all my supplies....
Stamps: Ornamental Pine, More Merry Messages
Ink: Island Indigo, Versamark
Paper: Island Indigo, Winter Frost DSP, White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Silver EP, Frosted Finishes, Smokey Slate 1/4" ribbon, Scallop Border punch

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



9 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Those colors are fabulous. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Just love these pretty blue papers with your beautifully embossed silver ornament! SO pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that Winter Frost paper so much last year! Nice to see it again :) Great job with the sketch, thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and so pretty, I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous glittery creation! Love that beautiful frosted embellishment!! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Great job flipping the sketch. Thanks for playing this week-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such a pretty card. Love it all. :) Great use of both challenges. Thanks for joining the Nachos this week. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors for Christmas. Nice take on the Nacho sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty--love the way you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete