Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My First HSS Team Design! HSS219

Hello everyone!  I am so please to announce that I am now part of the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team!  I'm thrilled! 
Our challenges are every two weeks, and this times challenge is an inspiration photo brought to us by Linda Gilmore.  I chose to "hop" on the lily pad photo and use that as my "jumping" off point!  LOL!  I thought I'd throw some from puns in there!    

I've been having a blast with the {You're Sublime} stamp set from the new catalog.  There are just too many cute images to play with!  They just beg to be colored bright and fun!


The main tag panel is Cucumber Crush and for the lily pad I used the fabulous retired Gumball Green.  I thought they complimented each other nicely and were fun frog colors.  The one think I forgot to put on my card was a little lily flower....wish I had remembered because I think it would have "hopped" it up a notch!
I hope you find time to play with us over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny




1 comment:

  1. Welcome Jenny! I'm so glad you're part of our team. I love frogs and I love how you used the image on the embossed banner. So cute! Thanks for sharing your creativity with our team!

    ReplyDelete