Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Monster Party Animal ~ The Challenge #44


Hey stampers!  I've created this fun guy for The Challenge #44 photo inspiration challenge over at Lesley Croghan's blog Always Playing with Paper.  


I was inspired by the big monster on the main wall, the colors and the orange chevron table cloth.  
I haven't done anything considered punch art for a long time and this was fun to put together!  


The sentiment is from a set from last spring's occasions catalog called {From The Herd}.

Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: From the Herd
Ink: Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, White, Black 
Accessories: Treat Bag die, Circle punches, Corner Rounder punch, Word Window punch, Arrows punch, Balloons Framilits, Petite Petals punch, Scalloped Ribbon punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny! You are too clever! I absolutely love that you re-created the inspiration photo on your card! Your punch art is flawless. Love the colors and all the patterns too. This is a fantastic card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is just ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I monster is perfect and I love all the bright colors! Just WOW! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative and fun! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....awesome I can hear him ROAR!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge! ---please check out our NEW Sketch challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete