Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fancy Fold Holiday Branch ~ CCMC 379

Happy Thursday stampers!  This week at Create with Connie and Mary we have a wonderful sketch for you!

I flipped the sketch on it's side.  My inspiration came from this card made by LeAnn Greff.  LeAnn has all the measurements posted on her blog for this card.
I thought the main open panel with the stamped image behind it would be a nice combination for this sketch!  I really love the way this turned out and am considering making this one of my Christmas Cards this year!  I think this would be cool with our family picture pasted on the back side of the Mint Macaron panel.  
I also think the Mint, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso are so rich and striking together!  It's a new favorite combo for me for sure!

Here's a peek of the card on the inside.  


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Among the Branches, Flurry of Wishes, Reason for the Season
Paper: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Woodland EF, Early Espresso seam binding ribbon, circle framelits, Snow Flurry punch, neutrals button, gold thread

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny





6 comments:

  1. Love it! It is such a fun way to say Merry Christmas. The ribbon at the bottom is such a nice touch and I love the combination of colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are fabulous together, and I love how you have used this fold with this sketch! It is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how you used once circle as the opening on the front of the card! Very clever! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how pretty the colors are together and I like the inside sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love how the decorative branches are playing peek-a-boo through the front circle. I think I'm going to give your color combo a try too, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jenny I just love this! The colour combo is gorgeous and the fun fold idea is very clever; I haven't used the branch in this set as I was struggling to know how to use it - you've just given me a great starting point!

    ReplyDelete