Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Blackberry Pool Tea-riffic! ~ HSSCC235


Hello stampers!  We've got another great color challenge for you at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  
Blackberry Bliss, Smokey Slate, and Pool Party!

Make sure you check out the challenge blog to see all the other inspiration for my fellow talented designers!
 

When I looked at this teacup image I always imagine it being blue china, so that's where my mind went when putting this card together.  


Here's a list of my supplies......

Stamps: A Nice Cuppa
Ink: Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss, Smokey Slate
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Smokey Slate, White, Bohemian DSP, and some older retired Sale-a-bration DSP, Brushed Silver
Accessories: Itty Bitty punch pack, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, Cups and Kettles Framelits, Pearls, Paper doily, dimensionals 

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment