Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Painted Posies CAS Birthday ~ HSS255, CTS203


CAS...dare I say I love it???  If you know anything about me and my stamping then you know I've never been a fan of CAS.  I try it but I'm never quite happy with in the end.  But this card!  I think this one has just enough "extras" that I can get behind it!  In fact I really, really like it!
The #1 reason behind this card is our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  What a cheerful combo this is!  I searched for a sketch challenge to help my  card come together and I ran across this one from CAS(E) this Sketch #203.  


I hope you'll have a chance to play along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  The challenge lasts for two week! 


Here's a list of my supplies...
Stamps: Penned and Painted, Celebrate today
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Watermelon Wonder, Black
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Black, In Color DSP 
Accessories: Adorning accents edglits, iced rhinestones, rouched ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment