Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pretty Texture ~ HSS257


Hey stampers!  Hand Stamped Sentiments has another inspiration challenge for you!  
My card was originally inspired by the middle left picture and was supposed to have more shades of bright green, but it quickly morphed into something totally different.  It's spring-y non-the-less.  


I'm so pleased with all the texture on this card!  I think its so fun!  I hope you'll find time to play along with us all at Hand Stamped Sentiments!


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: teeny tiny wishes
Ink: pink pirouette, soft sky, pear pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
Paper: soft sky, crumb cake, white
Accessories: falling petals EF, beautiful branches thinlits, pearls, pretty in pink ribbon, white EP, tiny punch trio

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment