Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Pool Feather Funky Chick! ~ HSS261


Happy Tuesday stampers!  Hand Stamped Sentiments is bringing you another fabulous challenge....and remember, they go for two weeks!  
Our color challenge features Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Smokey Slate.  


I chose to go with this funky little chicken from the latest sale-a-bration catalog.  The chicks in this set are super cute and I thought this hen would look fun with blue top feathers!  I watercolored her on a piece of shimmer white cardstock and then added some wink of stella to her blue feathers.  I layered her on a fun flowered background piece of DSP and added in a couple slivers of Calypso Coral.  I Wink Of Stella'd some of the flowers in the background paper as well.

This card is simple but I love it!  That chick is surely the star of the show!


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny! What a fun card! I love your take on the color challenge. The Pool Party hair on the chick is so fun.

    ReplyDelete