Thursday, June 29, 2017

Swirly Watercolor Smile ~ CCMC464


Hello Stampers!  This is our last CASE the Catalog challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  I sure have enjoyed them!  This time we got to pick one of four cards to case.  I chose the bottom right card.  Mine was sort of a loose case.  I love the way these swirly bird flowers look when they're watercolored.  The colors of Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo compliment each other so nicely too!  They mix so beautifully.  I also watercolored a bit with Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide and cut out the leaves.  
The background is the new big background stamp Canvas.  I love this one too!  The side pieces of DSP are from Whole Lot of Love DSP pack.  I added in some new iridescent sequins just because they complimented the colors of the flowers so well.



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Eastern Beauty, Canvas
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, White, VersaMark
Paper: Pool Party, Whole Lot of Love DSP, White
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Iridescent Sequins, Clear EP

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!  As usual, I appreciate and enjoy your comments!
Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment