Thursday, July 6, 2017

Country Daisy ~ CCMC465


Hi stampers!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July!  I was camping with my family and extended family in the Big Horn Canyon on the Montana/Wyoming border.  We had a fantastic time on the river boating and swimming.  
But now it's back home and back to reality and another challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  This week we're using the colors Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy and Peek-a-boo Peach.  I used the ever popular Delightful Daisy again.  I punch two daisies out of white cardstock and sponged a bit of Peach onto the middle of each.  I layered them together and then punched a small circle of Navy.  I took my little scissors and snipped little notches all the way around the circle and then "fluffed" it up to form the center of the flower.  I added a smaller punched circle and then layered a gold faceted rhinestone for the very center.  I like the rustic look of the wood DSP combined with the new Navy gingham ribbon.  It feels very country.  I added a little strip of Tranquil Tide that I punch with the Ticket Tear punch below the ribbon and tied the whole thing off with Linen Thread.


The sentiment feels very country too!  I just love it!  It's from Jar of Love.  To complete my card I layered everything on a wide strip of Night of Navy after I had run it through the Big Shot with the big Polka Dot EF and then scattered a couple of gold sequins.  


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!

Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment