Thursday, November 23, 2017

Bright Holiday Villiage ~ CCMC485


Hello stampers and happy Thanksgiving!  I hope your day will be filled with family and gratefulness!
Today we've got a bright color combination for you at Create with Connie and Mary!  Be sure to share your card with us at the Create With Connie and Mary Facebook page.  
I decided to go with a nice little Christmas Village scene.  I used watercolor paper and splashed on Berry Burst and Bermuda Bay onto the houses and some Old Olive onto the trees.  The background is from the Color Theory DSP pack.  
I added sparkle in the form of Dazzling Diamonds paper as well as Iridescent Ice embossed stars and some Iridescent Sequins.



I hope you'll find time to play along with us!  Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment