Thursday, November 9, 2017

Pink Pinecones ~ CCMC483, PP369


Hello stampers!  I had recently seen a post by another stamper and the main color of her Christmas card was Powder Pink.  At the time I thought to myself that I've neglected Powder Pink and I should think about making a Christmas card with that color.  Well, enter Create with Connie and Mary Challenge #483-- low and behold the current color challenge uses Powder Pink along with Pool Party and Night of Navy!  What a wonderful combination.  
Also recently I had seen some pink pinecones which I thought were so pretty and interesting and then low and behold the Paper Players current challenge asks us to use holiday pines!  
This was kismet for me!!!
I love the way my pink pinecones and blue pine bows turned out!  I added a little bit of silver in there to create a bit of shimmer and shine as well!
Also, I brought back the sketch from last week's Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!




I hope to see you playing along with us at the Create with Connie and Mary facebook page.
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combo and pink pinecones! How fun is that! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....when I saw what I thought was a pink pinecone in the gallery, I thought "Hmmmm"...but I LOVE THIS! What a gorgeous color combination and a fun way to use it! Thanks for playing with my Holiday Pines challenge!

    ReplyDelete