Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bright Merry Cafe ~ CCMC488, Merry Monday269


Hello friends!  It's Create with Connie and Mary Challenge time again!  Sketch week has rolled around and here's our sketch....


I've never been a fan of repeated patterns so I tried to come up with something that went together and had three different sizes.  I was first going to go with the Jar of Love set and then I spied the Coffee set.  I thought that I could do something fun with this!  It fit in with the color challenge from Merry Monday where we could choose any three colors to use in a Christmas card.  I chose Melon Mambo, Real Red, and Wild Wasabi.  


I'm interested to see what everyone else does with this sketch!  It was kind of a hard one for me!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card...great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with those cute cups. Great use of the sketch too. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete